Are you ready to stop stressing about what you are having for dinner? Are you wasting time running to the store because you forgot something or ran out of an ingredient? Are you settling for fast food way more than you should because of little to no plan for dinner?
~ Our Meal Plan is for you! Get ready for a month of done-for-you meal planning, including shopping lists, 28 unique recipes, and your overall kitchen planning needs. For less than a $1.00/day, you can ease all of your stress and enjoy the process of creating a home-cooked meal that will fuel your family
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR MEAL PLAN PACKAGE:
4 Week Meal Plan
• Monthly Calendar with Pre-Scheduled Meals
• A weekly shopping list + pantry check based on that week’s meals to keep you from running to the store every day.
• Weekly planner with corresponding meals and what needs to be prepped.
• 28 unique recipes created and organized by week for easy access.
• Blanks of the monthly, weekly, Shopping & Pantry Check, and Inventory sheets for you to use and fill as desired for you and your family for months to come.
• Freezer and Pantry Inventory lists allow you to keep track of what you have on hand to use and enjoy to ensure your stock is full.
• Base Recipes give you homemade alternatives to many recipes that are used throughout the meal plan.
WHY IS A MEAL PLAN IMPORTANT?
As a homeschooling, business-owning mother of 3 girls and a wife, I know the challenge of a fully engaged woman.
I see other moms struggle with getting a good home-cooked meal on the table for their family. This can cause a lot of stress during the hours that our family’s are actually together in the late afternoon/evenings after school and work. With a little planning, much of this stress can be eliminated and we can find more enjoyment during this family time.
~ Have a plan of what to cook. This solves that questions from everyone “What is for dinner?” My day is always more relaxing when I have our evening meal all planned out or even started.
~Have a shopping list you can just print out and add to as needed. This way you know you have all the ingredients to make at least those 7 meals for the week. This will help with not having to run to the store at 4:30 p.m. to make dinner because you were “Missing an Ingredient”
~ Ever feel like you’re in a “Dinner Rut?” This done-for-you meal plan will give you 28 meals to incorporate into your already “Family Favorites”. With our blank bonuses, you can craft unlimited combinations for your own meal plans in the future.
~ Our weekly meal plan includes a spot for both today’s prep and tomorrow’s prep, so you will never (well almost never) forget to “Thaw the Meat” Again!